The International Society of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA) will host its 15th meeting in Cape Town, South Africa, bringing ISBNPA to the African continent for the first time. The conference will be hosted by the Division of Exercise Science and Sports Medicine at the University of Cape Town, in partnership with the Sports Science Institute of South Africa.
We can’t wait to welcome you in South Africa’s Mother City!
We promise to bring you a stimulating scientific programme, which will include the usual line-up of keynote speakers, oral and poster presentations, and pre-conference workshops. In addition to this, we will provide excellent opportunities for physical activity, and have arranged social events that will give you a taste of Africa and the cultural diversity of our country.
More info regarding the conference:
- The ISBNPA conference is less than 4 months away! Registration is now open (early bird ends 28 March)
- The deadline for late breaking poster presentations is 4 March, so it’s not too late to submit your work and have an opportunity to present at the conference.
- There are very competitive discounted rates for LMIC delegates - R4000 for ISBNPA members (membership is R1500 for LMICs), and R5650 for non-members. For students, the LMIC rates are R2000 for members (membership also R1500), and R3650 for non-members.
- The conference will be held at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
- For more information about the conference, including accommodation options, go to www.isbnpa2016.org
Conference Management Centre: University of Cape Town
Phone: +27 (021) 406 6381
Fax: +27 (021) 650 1926